當前位置:旅游攻略大全網 - 酒店加盟 - 酒店前臺總機接線員英語要會哪些

酒店前臺總機接線員英語要會哪些

不外乎就是這些!

Receiving a walk-in guest. 為散客登記

How many people do you have ,XX Mr./Mrs.? 先生/小姐,請問您有幾位?

What kind of room do you prefer,XX Mr./Mrs. Please ? XX先生/小姐,請問您想要哪種房間?

Just a moment, I have to check if there’s a room available XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,請稍等,我看看有沒有空房。

Here is a brochure of our hotel and our tariff, XX Mr./Mrs. 先生/小姐 給您我們酒店介紹和價目表。

We’ll give you a 10% discount, XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,我們給您九折優惠。

Would you like to register, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,請您登記,好嗎?

You have to register individually, please. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,請您們分開登記,好嗎?

Would you fill in this registration form, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐請您填壹下登記表。

Would you please put your nationality there, sir? 先生,請您將您的國籍寫在這兒。

Would I ask you to put your name in block capital? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐請用大寫字母寫您的名字,好嗎?

May I have your occupation, please? 請問您的職業?

Would you sign your name, please? /I’ll need your signature. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,請簽名。

Would I see your passport, please?/Sir, would you mind showing your passport? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,能出示壹下您的護照嗎?

I’m afraid your room is not ready yet. Would you mind waiting, please? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,恐怕您的房間還沒收拾好,希望您不介意在這裏等壹下。

How would you like to pay by cash or credit card,XX Mr./Mrs. ? XX先生/小姐,請問您是現金或是信用卡付款?

How long will you stay here,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您準備在我們酒店住多久?

How would you like to settle you Account? In cash or by credit card? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,您付現金還是用信用卡付賬?

Please pay at the cashier over there,XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,請到那邊的收銀臺付款。

Would you mind filling out this form while I prepare your keycard? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,在我準備鑰匙卡的時候,您能填壹下這張表嗎?

May I have your passport so that I can fill in you visa number and place of entry , xx Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,能用壹下您的護照填壹下您的簽證號碼和入境口岸嗎?

Would you tell me your departure date? / What time will you check out? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐能告訴我您的離店日期嗎?

Our rack rate is RMB 498,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生,我們的門市價格是498元。

The room rate for a double room is RMB 368 plus 15% service charge, not including breakfast. XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,雙人房是368元加上15%的服務費,不包括早餐。

I have to ask you to pay RMB1500 for deposit,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生/小姐,您需要付1500元人民幣作為押金。

As a hotel policy, we require one day’s room charge as deposit for guests without a reservation.

按酒店規定,沒有預訂的客人得付壹天房費作為押金。

Would you like a smoking or non-smoking room , XX Mr./Mrs.?

XX先生/小姐,您需要壹間吸煙房還是不吸煙房?

 

 XX Sir/Madam, you room number is 2103. This is your room key. The rate

is RMB 498 for one night, no service charge. And the bellboy will show

you to your room. Have a nice stay.

XX先生/小姐,您的房間號碼是2103。這是您的房間鑰匙,房間是498元每晚,免服務費。行李生會帶您去房間的,祝您愉快。

Please remember to return your key before you leave our hotel , XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,在您離開酒店前,請記住歸還鑰匙。

Sir, Here is your room key and room card for you. And your room rate includes one buffet breakfast in the western restaurant.

先生,這是您的房間鑰匙和房卡,您的房費包括西餐廳的壹次(自助)早餐。

The check-out time is postponed to 2:00pm/ You can check out before 2:00 pm tomorrow. XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,我們的退房時間延遲到下午2:00。

XX Mr./Mrs. Would you please sign your name here? XX先生/小姐,請您簽壹下名?

XX Mr./Mrs. May I confirm your departure date , Please ? XX先生/小姐,能確認壹下您的離店日期嗎?

容提要:Registering a tour group 為團隊登記 XX Mr./Mrs. Who is the Tour leader,

please? XX先生/小姐,請問誰是領隊? Id like to reconfirm your reservation and the

schedule for the period of yo

Registering a tour group 為團隊登記

XX Mr./Mrs. Who is the Tour leader, please? XX先生/小姐,請問誰是領隊?

I’d like to reconfirm your reservation and the schedule for the period of your stay. XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,我想確認壹下貴團的預訂和日程。

Is there any change in the number in your group ,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您的團隊人數有變化嗎?

You have made a reservation for 14 double rooms and 6 single rooms. Here is the rooming list, is that right? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,您們預訂了14個雙人間和6個單人間。 這是住房名單,對嗎?

XX Mr./Mrs. Here are the room keys and breakfast vouchers. XX先生/小姐,這是房間鑰匙和早餐券。

 

 XX Mr./Mrs. Your check out time is 8:00 a.m. on the 16th. Has there

been any change in your schedule? We’ll arrange a morning call at 6:30

am.

XX先生/小姐,您們是16日早8:00離店,日程有變化嗎?我們安排早6:30叫早。

XX Mr./Mrs. If there is any change, Would you notify the Front Desk, please?

XX先生/小姐,如有變化,請通知前臺。