當前位置:旅游攻略大全網 - 酒店加盟 - 酒店英語:吃中餐(雙語)

酒店英語:吃中餐(雙語)

Having Chinese Food

吃中餐

Preferably, iced tea and coffee are served in a glass placed on a saucer or coaster.

冰鎮茶或咖啡裝在帶墊或托的杯子裏。

If there is no spoon in a saltcellar, use the tip of a clean knife.

如果鹽罐沒有匙子,那就用幹凈的刀尖。

Only if there is no beverage and your mouth is scalding, should you spit it out.

只有在沒飲料而嘴被燙疼時才可以吐出來。

Would you tell me how to eat Chinese food in a restaurant?

妳可以結束壹下怎麽在中餐館用餐嗎?

Following the Chinese way, what should we have first?

按中國人的習慣,我們應該先點什麽呢?

You know, good food in a restaurant always makes my mouth water.

每當在飯館裏看到美味,我都有點流口水。

Are you used to the food there?

您吃得慣這兒的飯菜嗎?

Can you use chopsticks, sir?

您會用筷子嗎,先生?

I’d like to take this opportunity to practice.

我想趁此機會練習壹下。

Can I sit at the table by the window?

我能坐在靠窗的位置上嗎?

This is my first time in Chinese restaurant.

這是我第壹次來中國餐館。

How long have you been in China?

您在中國待多長時間了?

Oh, that’s really different from ours. We have tea or soup first. It’s called an appetizer. Then we will order the entrée.

哦,這和我們國家的習慣還真不同。我們先喝茶或湯,這叫開胃小吃。然後才點主菜。

You know, in a Chinese restaurant, people always have cold dishes and drinks first, then hot dishes and rice. Soup or tea is the last course.

在中國餐館裏吃飯,人們常先邊喝酒邊吃涼菜,然後是熱菜和米飯,最後是湯或茶。

What kind of Chinese food do you like?

您最喜歡哪種中國菜?

You’re so considerate.

妳想得很周到。

What will you recommend?

妳推薦什麽菜?

I recommend the button hot pot.

我推薦羊肉火鍋。