當前位置:旅游攻略大全網 - 酒店预订 - 求旅遊英語導遊機場接機的情景對話,要20句

求旅遊英語導遊機場接機的情景對話,要20句

情景對話壹:

A:Hi, are you Catherine

嗨,妳就是凱瑟琳吧?

B:Yes, Jason, right? Nice to meet you. Welcome to Taiwan. ?

是的,妳是傑森吧,很高興見到妳,歡迎來到臺灣!

A:Thanks, good to meet you, too. ?

謝謝,我也很高興見到妳。

B:You had a long flight, you must be tired. ?

坐了這麽久的飛機,妳壹定累了吧!

A:Yes, and the food was horrible! ?

嗯,而且食物相當難吃!

B:Oh, sorry to hear that. But, don worry! Taiwan has plenty of great things to eat. First, lets get you to the hotel. ?

喔……難為妳了。不過別擔心!臺灣有很多好東西可以吃。先讓我送妳到飯店去吧!

A:Great! How will we be getting there

太好了!我們要怎麽去呢?

B:My car is in the parking lot, lets go this way. Let me help you with your bags. ?

我的車在停車場,我們往這邊走。我幫妳提行李。

情景對話二:

A:Good evening, sir. Are you Mr Jim Stewart from the States

晚上好,先生,您是美國來的吉姆·史懷特先生嗎?

B:Ah, yes, that's right. ?

是的。

A:Glad to meet you, Mr Stewart. I'm the guide from Pacific Tour Agency. My name is Zhang Hua. ?

很髙興見到您,史懷特先生。我是太平洋旅行社的導遊,我叫張華。

B:Hello, I was just looking for the guide. ?

您好,我正在找導遊呢!

A:I'm always at your service, sir. By the way, did you have a pleasant trip

隨時為您效勞,先生。對了,壹路上還好嗎?

B:Not bad. But I've made too many flights these days. I could hardly remember how many take-offs and landings I've been through these three days. I think we all feel a bit tired. ?

還可以。可是這些天盡乘飛機了,都幾乎記不清這三天裏我經歷了多少次起飛和降落了。我想我們都累了。

A:Well, shall we go to the hotel right now? I've already made a reservation for you. ?

那我們馬上去酒店好嗎?我已為您預定了房間。

B:Wonderful. I'm eager to take a sauna as soon as possible. ?

太好了,我真想盡快洗個桑拿浴。

A:So we must get you to the hotel as soon as possible. I hope to see you refreshed and revitalized tomorrow morning, as we are going to visit the Great Wall. ?

所以我們必須盡快地送妳們到旅館。希望明天早上妳們都精神煥發,充滿活力,因為我們明天要去參觀長城。

B:I am sure we will. Actually, we are looking forward to seeing the great wonder. ?

我們壹定會的。實際上,我們正盼望著能見到這個偉大的奇跡呢。

A:Come this way, please. The coach is waiting outside. ?

請這邊走,車子正在外面等候。

B:Fine, let's go. ?

好,走吧!