當前位置:旅游攻略大全網 - 酒店住宿 - 請問賓館用到的壹些簡單的接待客人的英語句子

請問賓館用到的壹些簡單的接待客人的英語句子

標準雙人間(ST)

標準單人間(SK)

豪華雙人間(DT)

豪華單人間(DK)

商務套房(JS)

Daily Service 日常服務

-(Knocking at the door.)-(敲門。)

-May I come in?-我可以進來嗎?

-Come in,please.-請進。

-Please don't come in.-請不要進來。

-Just a moment(a minute),please.-請稍等壹下。

-I'm sorry to disturb you.May I clean the room,sir?-對不起打擾妳了,我來打掃壹下房間好嗎?

-All right.Come in,please.-好的,請進來。

-Please clean it when I am out.-我馬上要出去,請等壹會兒打掃。

-May I change the water of the thermos now?-我現在可以換水嗎?

-Yes,please.-請換吧。

-Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon.Will you please give me some more hot bottles and tea cups?

-下午我有幾位朋友來訪,請給加些熱水瓶和茶杯。

-Well,we'll send tea into the room when the visitors come.

-好,客人來訪我們會端茶進來的。

-By the way,is there any mail for me?-順便壹下,有我的郵件嗎?

-No.If there is,I'll give it to you in time.-沒有。如果有的話,我會及時給妳送來的。

-Why did you come in without my permission?-妳為什麽沒經我允許就進來了?

-It's my negligence.I beg your pardon.-我疏忽了,請妳原諒。

-I come and make the bed.Shall I do it now or later?-我來做夜床,妳看是現在做還是等會兒做?

-Since you have come,you may do it now?-既然來了,現在就做吧。

-Here's your clean laundry.you'd better check it.-衣服洗好了,請您過目。

-I am collecting the fee of the long distance call.-我來收長途電話費。

-This is the bill for the room rent of half a day.-這是補半天房金的帳單。

-Here is a telegram for you.-這兒有壹封妳的電報。

-Why is it unsealed?-它怎麽被拆開了?

-Because there is no name of the receiver on the envelope,therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out the name of the receiver.

-因為電報封面沒有收報人姓名,服務臺為了查對姓名而拆開的。

-Have you lost anything today,sir?-先生,妳今天丟過什麽東西嗎?

-Yes,a wallet.I'm looking for it now.-丟了壹只皮夾子,我正在找呢。

-What is there in the wallet?-皮夾子裏有些什麽?

-My daughter's photo and some money.-有壹張我女兒的照片,還有壹些錢。

-Look,is this wallet yours?-看,這只皮夾子是不是妳的?

-Yes,it's mine.Thank you ever so much.-是我的,太感謝妳了。

-I want to borrow China Daily of these days.-我要看這幾天的《中國日報》。

-Please get some copise of China Pictorial for me.-請拿幾份《中國日報》給我。

-Please bring some chairs for me.-請拿幾把椅子來。

-Please get me some soap.-衛生間的肥皂要添了。

-The slippers are wornout.Change them for me,please.-拖鞋壞了,請給換壹雙。

-Get a hot-water bottle,please.-請拿壹只熱水瓶給我。

-I feel a bit cold when I sleep.Please get me a blanket.-我睡得有點冷,請給我加壹條毯子。

-I need another pillow.-我需要加壹只枕頭。

-All right,I'll get it for you right away.-好的,我就去拿。

-Just a moment,I'll do it right now.-請稍等壹下,我馬上給妳辦好。

-Excuse me.-對不起。

-I am sorry.-很抱歉。

-I beg your pardon.-請妳原諒。

-Pardon me for interrupting.-對不起打擾妳們了。

-Please excuse me for coming so late.-請原諒我來遲了。

-I'm sorry I was so careless.-很抱歉我太粗心了。