壹、基本用語打招呼問候介紹
⒈Where are from ?妳從哪裏來
⒉How do you do妳好
⒊Nice to meet you很高興見到妳
⒋Thank you for your help謝謝妳的幫助
⒌I’m so sorry我很抱歉
⒍Sorry to bother you對不起,給妳添麻煩
⒎Please Never mind請別介意
⒏Have a nice trip祝妳旅途平安
⒐I am alone我獨自壹人
⒑Can you speak EngLish or Chinese ?妳會說英語或者中文嗎
二、買東西問價討價還價
⒈I’d like to buy this.我想買這個
⒉What a price! Lower it,please!這麽高的價格請降點
⒊Do you have any cheaper?有更便宜點的嗎
⒋What’s the last price最低價多少錢
⒌Do you have anything cheaper than this ?有沒有比這個更便宜壹點的
⒍Could you show me another one ?能給我看看另壹件嗎
⒎Can I have a paper bag能給我壹個紙帶嗎
⒏May I try it ?我能試試嗎
⒐I already paid我已經付錢了
⒑I’m just looking. Thank you我只是隨便看看,謝謝
11·Could you give me a little discount妳能給我壹點折扣嗎
12·Can I pay here ?可以在這兒付帳嗎?
13·Keep the change, please不用找錢了,(給小費的壹種方式
註:Thai Bath(泰銖
店主溫馨提示泰國人在告訴妳價格的時候都會在數字後面加壹個Bath讀作:“吧”…比如10泰銖會讀作: Ten bath (Ten吧)…就好像我們說多少元壹樣的道理
在泰國購買食品或水果等需要稱重的東西都是以公斤來計算的
三、問路坐車最好能配合地圖和肢體語言
⒈May I ask something ?我能問點事嗎
⒉I don’t know the way我不認識路
⒊What is the best way to get there?去那裏最好的方式是什麽
⒋How far is it from here ?離這裏有多遠
⒌Can you show me on the map ?可以在地圖上指給我看嗎?
⒍What is the name of this street ?這條街叫什麽名字?
⒎Is it possible to walk there?可以走路到那裏嗎
⒏I want to go to there我想去那裏
⒐How should I go ?我該怎麽走
⒑Which way should I go ?我該往哪條路走
11·Where is the toilet ?廁所在哪裏
12·Is there a toilet near here ?附近有廁所嗎
13·Please use the meter請按表(打表)
14·Take me to this address,please!請帶我去這個地址
15·I’m in a hurry我時間很急
16·May I see the time table ?我可以看看時間表嗎?
17·What time does it leave ?幾點發車 ?
18·I’d like the upper berth我想要上鋪
四、吃飯住宿玩
吃喝
⒈I'm very hungry我很餓
⒉Where is the restaurant near here ?這附近餐館在哪裏
⒊Can I see the menu? 我可以看壹下菜單嗎
⒋Do you have Chinese or English menu ?有中文或英語菜單嗎
⒌Have a little spicy food ?有辣壹點的食物嗎
⒍Which is more delicious ?哪個更好吃 ?
⒎It’s very delicious非常美味I like this我喜歡這個
⒏Can you tell me how to eat this ?妳能告訴我如何吃這個嗎?
⒐How to eat ?怎麽吃?
⒑I want to eat rice我想要吃米飯
11.I want to eat noodles我想吃面條
I’m thirsty我口渴
I want to drink我想喝水
I want to a cold drink我想喝壹杯冷飲
I’d like a glass of water,please我想要壹杯水
I want to drink a cup of coffee我想喝壹杯咖啡
Check,Please請結帳
住宿
I made a reservation in the internet我在網上預訂了房間
Is there a youth hotel near here ?這附近有青年旅社嗎?
Excuse me,do you have any rooms ?請問有房間嗎
I want a single room我想要單人間
I want a double room我想要雙人單
Can I see the room我能看壹下房間嗎
Can you tell me how to find my room?請問我的房間怎麽走
The toliet is public or private?廁所是公***的還是私用的
may I take a shower我可以淋浴嗎
It’s too hot in here這兒太熱了
Is there a electric fan in the room ?房間裏有電風扇嗎 ?
I want a room with air conditioning我想要壹間帶空調的房間
I want a room with electric fan我想要壹間帶電風扇的房間風扇房(room of fan)
空調房(room of air-condition)
Is it safe?這裏安全嗎
Could you keep my valuables ? 能幫我保管貴重物品嗎?
I’ d like to stay for one night,please 我要住壹晚
Can I stay here for one night ? 我可以在這裏住宿壹晚嗎?
What is the check out time ? 退房時間是幾點?
How much is the room per night? 每晚多少錢?
Do I have to pay a deposit? 我需要支付押金嗎 ?
Do you have a cheaper room ?妳們有便宜壹點的房間嗎?
I will take this room 我想要這間房
Does the price include breakfast ? 價錢包括早餐嗎?
I go out for a while 我出去壹會兒
When do you close 妳們什麽時候關 門?
I’ d like to check out now 我想要退房
玩
can I take a picture in here ? 我可以在這裏拍照嗎?
Could you take a picture for me ? 妳能幫我拍張照嗎?
Can I take a photo with you ? 我能和妳合影嗎?
when I am ready,please press this button 當我準備好以後,請按這個鍵
one day trip 壹日遊
half day trip 半日遊
I want to ride the elephant 我想騎大象
Have a rest 休息 壹下
How long shall I wait 我需要等多久?
what's time to start 什麽時間開始?
I will return as soon as possible 我會盡快回來
Where can I rent[rent] a bike(bicycle) 我在哪裏可以租壹輛自行車?
What time must be reture ? 什麽時間必須歸還 ?
Is this free ? 這是免費的嗎 ?
One thousand two hundred and fifty 壹千兩百五十
let's think about 讓我們想想/考慮 壹下
五. 應急
I feel sick 我感覺不舒服( 感覺惡心)
I caught a cold 我感冒了
I can ’ t sleep well 我睡眠不好
I have a fever 我發燒
I have diarrhea 我腹瀉
Is there a drug store near here 這附近有藥店嗎?
Is there a hospital near here ? 附近有醫院嗎?
Is there a doctor who speaks Chinese ? 這兒有會說中文的醫生嗎?
Do you have any medicine ? 妳有藥嗎?
I will call pliceman 我會找警察
where is the police station ? 請問警察局在哪裏