酒店基本英語交流口語介紹如下:
-(Knocking at the door.)-(敲門。)
-May I come in?-我可以進來嗎?
-Come in,please.-請進。
-Please don't come in.-請不要進來。
-Just a moment(a minute),please.-請稍等壹下。
-I'm sorry to disturb you.May I clean the room,sir?-對不起打擾妳了,我來打掃壹下房間好嗎?
-All right.Come in,please.-好的,請進來。
-Please clean it when I am out.-我馬上要出去,請等壹會兒打掃。
-May I change the water of the thermos now?-我現在可以換水嗎?
-Yes,please.-請換吧。
-Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon.Will you please give me some more hot bottles and tea cups?
-下午我有幾位朋友來訪,請給加些熱水瓶和茶杯。
-Well,we'll send tea into the room when the visitors come.
-好,客人來訪我們會端茶進來的。
-By the way,is there any mail for me?-順便壹下,有我的郵件嗎?
-No.If there is,I'll give it to you in time.-沒有。如果有的話,我會及時給妳送來的。
-Why did you come in without my permission?-妳為什麽沒經我允許就進來了?
-It's my negligence.I beg your pardon.-我疏忽了,請妳原諒。
-I come and make the bed.Shall I do it now or later?-我來做夜床,妳看是現在做還是等會兒做?
-Since you have come,you may do it now?-既然來了,現在就做吧。
-Here's your clean laundry.you'd better check it.-衣服洗好了,請您過目。
-I am collecting the fee of the long distance call.-我來收長途電話費。
-This is the bill for the room rent of half a day.-這是補半天房金的帳單。
-Here is a telegram for you.-這兒有壹封妳的電報。
-Why is it unsealed?-它怎麽被拆開了?
-Because there is no name of the receiver on the envelope,therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out the name of the receiver.
-因為電報封面沒有收報人姓名,服務臺為了查對姓名而拆開的。
-Have you lost anything today,sir?-先生,妳今天丟過什麽東西嗎?
-Yes,a wallet.I'm looking for it now.-丟了壹只皮夾子,我正在找呢。
-What is there in the wallet?-皮夾子裏有些什麽?
-My daughter's photo and some money.-有壹張我女兒的照片,還有壹些錢。
-Look,is this wallet yours?-看,這只皮夾子是不是妳的?
-Yes,it's mine.Thank you ever so much.-是我的,太感謝妳了。
-I want to borrow China Daily of these days.-我要看這幾天的《中國日報》。
-Please get some copise of China Pictorial for me.-請拿幾份《中國日報》給我。
-Please bring some chairs for me.-請拿幾把椅子來。
-Please get me some soap.-衛生間的肥皂要添了。
-The slippers are wornout.Change them for me,please.-拖鞋壞了,請給換壹雙。
-Get a hot-water bottle,please.-請拿壹只熱水瓶給我。
-I feel a bit cold when I sleep.Please get me a blanket.-我睡得有點冷,請給我加壹條毯子。